Psalm 100 – New International Version (NIV)
A psalm. For giving grateful praise.
- Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
- Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
- Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his[a]; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
- Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
- For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Psalm 100 – King James Version (KJV)
A Psalm of praise.
- Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
- Serve the LORD with gladness: Come before his presence with singing.
- Know ye that the LORD he is God: It is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
- Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, And into his courts with praise: Be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
- For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; And his truth endureth to all generations.