Psalm 101 – New International Version (NIV)
Of David. A psalm.
- I will sing of your love and justice; to you, Lord, I will sing praise.
- I will be careful to lead a blameless life— when will you come to me? I will conduct the affairs of my house with a blameless heart.
- I will not look with approval on anything that is vile. I hate what faithless people do; I will have no part in it.
- The perverse of heart shall be far from me; I will have nothing to do with what is evil.
- Whoever slanders their neighbor in secret, I will put to silence; whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart, I will not tolerate.
- My eyes will be on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me; the one whose walk is blameless will minister to me.
- No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence.
- Every morning I will put to silence all the wicked in the land; I will cut off every evildoer from the city of the Lord.
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Psalm 101 – King James Version (KJV)
A Psalm of David.
- I will sing of mercy and judgment: Unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
- I will behave myself wisely In a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
- I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; It shall not cleave to me.
- A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
- Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, Him will I cut off: Him that hath an high look And a proud heart will not I suffer.
- Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful Of the land, that they may dwell with me: He that walketh in a perfect way, He shall serve me.
- He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: He that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
- I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; That I may cut off All wicked doers from the city of the LORD.