Psalm 110 – New International Version (NIV)
Of David. A psalm.
- The Lord says to my lord:[a] “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”
- The Lord will extend your mighty scepter from Zion, saying, “Rule in the midst of your enemies!”
- Your troops will be willing on your day of battle. Arrayed in holy splendor, your young men will come to you like dew from the morning’s womb.[b]
- The Lord has sworn and will not change his mind: “You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.”
- The Lord is at your right hand[c]; he will crush kings on the day of his wrath.
- He will judge the nations, heaping up the dead and crushing the rulers of the whole earth.
- He will drink from a brook along the way,[d] and so he will lift his head high.
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Psalm 110 – King James Version (KJV)
A Psalm of David.
- The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
- The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: Rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
- Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, In the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: Thou hast the dew of thy youth.
- The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
- The Lord at thy right hand Shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
- He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; He shall wound the heads over many countries.
- He shall drink of the brook in the way: Therefore shall he lift up the head.