Psalm 113 – New International Version (NIV)
- Praise the Lord.[a] Praise the Lord, you his servants; praise the name of the Lord.
- Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore.
- From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised.
- The Lord is exalted over all the nations, his glory above the heavens.
- Who is like the Lord our God, the One who sits enthroned on high,
- who stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth?
- He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap;
- he seats them with princes, with the princes of his people.
- He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Psalm 113 – King James Version (KJV)
- Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, Praise the name of the LORD.
- Blessed be the name of the LORD From this time forth and for evermore.
- From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same The LORD’s name is to be praised.
- The LORD is high above all nations, And his glory above the heavens.
- Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high,
- Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
- He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, And lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
- That he may set him with princes, Even with the princes of his people.
- He maketh the barren woman to keep house, And to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.