Psalm 128 – New International Version (NIV)
A song of ascents.
- Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in obedience to him.
- You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.
- Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table.
- Yes, this will be the blessing for the man who fears the Lord.
- May the Lord bless you from Zion; may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem all the days of your life.
- May you live to see your children’s children— peace be on Israel.
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Psalm 128 – King James Version (KJV)
A Song of degrees.
- Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; That walketh in his ways.
- For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: Happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.
- Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: Thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
- Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.
- The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: And thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
- Yea, thou shalt see thy children’s children, And peace upon Israel.