Psalm 131 – New International Version (NIV)
A song of ascents. Of David.
- My heart is not proud, Lord, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me.
- But I have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child I am content.
- Israel, put your hope in the Lord both now and forevermore.
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Psalm 131 – King James Version (KJV)
A Song of degrees of David.
- LORD, my heart is not haughty, Nor mine eyes lofty: Neither do I exercise myself in Great matters, or in things too high for me.
- Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, As a child that is weaned of his mother: My soul is even as a weaned child.
- Let Israel hope in the LORD From henceforth and for ever.