Psalm 15 – New International Version (NIV)
A psalm of David.
- Lord, who may dwell in your sacred tent? Who may live on your holy mountain?
- The one whose walk is blameless, who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from their heart;
- whose tongue utters no slander, who does no wrong to a neighbor, and casts no slur on others;
- who despises a vile person but honors those who fear the Lord; who keeps an oath even when it hurts, and does not change their mind;
- who lends money to the poor without interest; who does not accept a bribe against the innocent. Whoever does these things will never be shaken.
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Psalm 15 – King James Version (KJV)
A Psalm of David.
- LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
- He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
- He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, Nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
- In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; But he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
- He that putteth not out his money to usury, Nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.