Psalm 96 – New International Version (NIV)
- Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth.
- Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day.
- Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.
- For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;he is to be feared above all gods.
- For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens.
- Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and glory are in his sanctuary.
- Ascribe to the Lord, all you families of nations, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength.
- Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; bring an offering and come into his courts.
- Worship the Lord in the splendor of his[a] holiness; tremble before him, all the earth.
- Say among the nations, “The Lord reigns.”The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity.
- Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it.
- Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them; let all the trees of the forest sing for joy.
- Let all creation rejoice before the Lord, for he comes, he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness.
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Psalm 96 – King James Version (KJV)
- O Sing unto the LORD a new song: Sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
- Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; Shew forth his salvation from day to day.
- Declare his glory among the heathen, His wonders among all people.
- For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: He is to be feared above all gods.
- For all the gods of the nations are idols: But the LORD made the heavens.
- Honour and majesty are before him: Strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
- Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, Give unto the LORD glory and strength.
- Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: Bring an offering, and come into his courts.
- O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: Fear before him, all the earth.
- Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: The world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: He shall judge the people righteously.
- Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
- Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: Then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
- Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.