Psalm 98 – New International Version (NIV)
- Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.
- The Lord has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations.
- He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
- Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music;
- make music to the Lord with the harp, with the harp and the sound of singing,
- with trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn— shout for joy before the Lord, the King.
- Let the sea resound, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.
- Let the rivers clap their hands, let the mountains sing together for joy;
- let them sing before the Lord, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples with equity.
Psalm 98 – King James Version (KJV)
- O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
- The Lord hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
- He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
- Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
- Sing unto the Lord with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.
- With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the Lord, the King.
- Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
- Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together
- Before the Lord; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.