Psalm 99 – New International Version (NIV)
- The Lord reigns, let the nations tremble; he sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake.
- Great is the Lord in Zion; he is exalted over all the nations.
- Let them praise your great and awesome name—he is holy.
- The King is mighty, he loves justice— you have established equity; in Jacob you have done what is just and right.
- Exalt the Lord our God and worship at his footstool; he is holy.
- Moses and Aaron were among his priests, Samuel was among those who called on his name; they called on the Lord and he answered them.
- He spoke to them from the pillar of cloud; they kept his statutes and the decrees he gave them.
- Lord our God, you answered them; you were to Israel a forgiving God, though you punished their misdeeds.[a]
- Exalt the Lord our God and worship at his holy mountain, for the Lord our God is holy.
Psalm 99 – King James Version (KJV)
- The LORD reigneth; let the people tremble: He sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved.
- The LORD is great in Zion; And he is high above all the people.
- Let them praise thy great and terrible name; For it is holy.
- The king’s strength also loveth judgment; Thou dost establish equity, Thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.
- Exalt ye the LORD our God, And worship at his footstool; For he is holy.
- Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name; They called upon the LORD, and he answered them.
- He spake unto them in the cloudy pillar: They kept his testimonies, and the ordinance that he gave them.
- Thou answeredst them, O LORD our God: Thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.
- Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; For the LORD our God is holy.