Psalm 43 – New International Version (NIV)
- Vindicate me, my God, and plead my cause against an unfaithful nation. Rescue me from those who are deceitful and wicked.
- You are God my stronghold. Why have you rejected me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?
- Send me your light and your faithful care, let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.
- Then I will go to the altar of God, to God, my joy and my delight. I will praise you with the lyre, O God, my God.
- Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Psalm 43 – King James Version (KJV)
- Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.
- For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? Why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
- O send out thy light and thy truth: Let them lead me; Let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
- Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: Yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
- Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in God: For I shall yet praise him, Who is the health of my countenance, and my God.